Happiness By Design – that’s our shared purpose. Happiness that starts with us and spreads outward to our communities – our societies – our world. We know it sounds like a tall order, but that lofty ideal is actually grounded in what we believe and who we are.
At Case-Mate, we are constantly exploring new creative trends, concepts and designs to inspire happiness in you. But this process is a two-way street and we rely heavily on your feedback. That’s why we started the Case-Mate Review Program - to get your unique insight into what you love, hate or would like to see from us next.
If you’d like to participate in our ever-evolving product brainstorm we simply ask that you read through our guidelines below and fill out our Case-Mate Review Form. We receive hundreds of requests each month and do our best to give everyone a chance – so be patient with us.
Case-Mate Product Review Program Guidelines
- You must be 18 years of age to participate.
- Due to cost constraints our product review program is only open to those in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. However we are hoping to expand this, and will announce if any other countries are added to our program in the future.
- To be considered for the program you need to complete our Case-Mate Product Review Form.
- Timeline: You must apply by the 14th to be considered for the following month’s reviews (for example to be selected for April, you must apply between March 16 – April 14.) You must re-apply ever month if you wish to be entered for another chance to participate. On the 15th of each month we will announce 10 random people to review our latest products for the following month. Reviewers then have one month to create the review and notify us by leaving a comment on that month’s product reviewers announcement.
- Review Best Practices: Post length should be around 100-500 words. We recommended providing images or videos to accompany the review on your blog.
- Sweepstakes: Reviewers are required to conduct a sweepstakes drawing to give away the review samples to their subscribers, followers or blog readers. If you ask your followers to Like our Facebook page and tell us that you sent them to our page we will share your sweepstakes with all our fans.
- FTC Regulations Compliance: To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention as part of every Web or retail site review that Case-Mate has provided you with a complimentary product sample. (For example: Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product free from Case-Mate through the Case-Mate product review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”)
Check out these example reviews: