Case-Mate Unveils Cases for the Highly Anticipated BlackBerry® Z10
Designed for the distinctly well-styled individual, Case-Mate’s BlackBerry® Z10 Collection features cases meticulously engineered, elegantly finished, and made from premium materials that have long been established as the highest standard in quality and appearance.
CRAFTED WOODS COLLECTION: Inspired by vintage automotive interiors, the Crafted Woods Collection is a blend of premium natural materials with superior finishing detail. The texture and warmth of each wood is contrasted with a polished brushed aluminum accents creating a classic look that is a staple of sophisticated style.
- Crafted Rosewood, $80: Sustainably-harvested in Southeast Asia, the natural color of the Rosewood ranges from a warm brick-red to an attractive rust-brown color with darker streaks giving an handsome appearance and a showcasing a narrowly interlocked grain. The deep contrast of the Rosewood stripes and its heavy and dense composition creates a deep and warm look and a bassy tone, making it a signature casing wood for guitar makers and other high quality instruments.
- Crafted Zebrawood, $80: Sustainably-harvested in Central Africa, the light-colored Zebrawood is patterned with a chaotic and wavy stripping that resembles a zebra’s distinctive stripes. The dark stripes range from dark brown to black and the lighter portion ranges from light tan to golden yellow, creating an exciting alternating color pattern. The richly-veined coarse texture of the Zebrawood wood adds a natural feel to the case and highlights the beauty and strength of the wood’s interlocking grain.
REFINED COLLECTION: Inspired by the strength and polish found in natural metals and metallics. Our dedication to fine detail and selective materials gives this collection a stately and modern design aesthetic.
- Refined Brushed Aluminum, $50: Sophistication is in the details. The Brushed Aluminum case excites with a blend of sleek, sporty look and top-notch protection. Available in Brushed Gunmetal with Black.
SIGNATURE COLLECTION: For the classically styled with a refined aesthetic, each product in the Signature Collection features the unmistakable look, feel, and aroma of genuine leather. A thoughtful selection of leather grains, hides and colors have been curated and crafted into a diverse array of fully wrapped leather cases.
- Signature Flip, $50: Uncover style with the Signature Flip. Fashioned from genuine leather, the tailored design has 360-degree front and back protection. An ultra-soft microfiber lines the inside for extra protection and polish. It’s the perfect accompaniment to the boardroom and beyond. Available in Black.
Olo by Case-Mate: Certified fun. Olo offers simple and fun cases for wide variety of mobile devices.
- Tough Classic, $35: Built to withstand sudden drops and accidental falls, the Tough case is the epitome of protection. A snug, form fitting silicone wrap provides shock resistance, while the polycarbonate hard shell protects against impact. Available in Black.
- Barely There, $30: A sleek style shows off more of the BlackBerry with the minimal case design. Covering the back and corners, the hard shell design absorbs shocks and impacts. A soft-touch, matte finish adds a modern touch to the classic style. Available in Black and White.
I MAKE MY CASE: Design your own custom case with images uploaded from your computer, Instagram or Facebook. Experiment with different layouts and background colors to create an unique case all for you!
- Tough, $45: Create your own custom BlackBerry Z10 case. *Available mid-February.
*Case-Mate is a member of the Built for BlackBerry program – a partnership between Research In Motion (RIM) and selected partners. Partners are given early access to BlackBerry technology in order to develop accessories and peripherals specifically designed to work with BlackBerry® smartphones and the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet.
About Case-Mate: In 2006, Case-Mate began with a simple desire; to craft a portfolio of sophisticated mobile accessories, inspired by a thoughtful approach to elegant materials, detailed assembly, and finishing detail. Our products are uniquely designed to protect, adorn and enhance the mobile devices of the distinctly well-styled individual. Experience the Case-Mate difference at www.case-mate.com.
Case-Mate Media Contacts:
Kathlene Hestir, Case-Mate, 404.216.7222, firstname.lastname@example.org