After CES, we had several requests for reviews of the Pop! ID, Pop! w. Stand, Phantom and some of our leather cases such as the Kayla Clutch. So for our February reviews, we decided to follow up with that request and touch on those specific cases. Take a look at the reviews below and let us know what you think!
- Case-Mate Pop! w. Stand, Pop! ID and Phantom Reviews | Raul Reviews
- Review of Case-Mate Amazon Kindle Fire Tuxedo Case | D Reviewer
- Case-Mate Phantom for iPhone 4/4S Review , Case-Mate Tuxedo for iPad 2, Pop! w. Stand for iPhone 4/4S and Pop! ID for iPhone 4/4S Review | The Chris Voss Show
- Mobile Cases & Battery Packs To Keep You Going | Chris Rauschnot & @24KMedia
- Purging the Purse with Case-Mate | Divas & Dorks
- Case-Mate Phantom Case and Case-Mate Pop! ID Case Reviews | iPinoyPhone
- Case-Mate Kayla Clutch Review | G Style Magazine
- Case-Mate Pop! ID & Phantom Review | iPhoneHelper789 (Coming Soon)
- iPad 2 Ostrich Textured Venture Case Review | Mommy Ramblings (Coming Soon)
- Case-Mate Pop! w. Stand, Pop! ID & Barely There Brushed Aluminum Review | Sonny Dickson (Coming Soon)
If you’re interested in reviewing our cases, check out our Product Review Program!