At Case-Mate, we are constantly exploring new creative trends, concepts and designs to inspire happiness in you. But this process is a two-way street and we rely heavily on your feedback. That’s why we started the Case-Mate Product Review Program to get your unique insight into what you love, hate or would like to see from us next.
This past month’s reviewers covered cases for the iPhone 4, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Inspire/Desire 4G, Samsung Galaxy S II and iPad 2. Check them out below and let us know what you think.
1. Back to School Case-Mate Review | By: The Review Wire
2. Opportunity LOL Reviews: Case-Mate’s Universal Kayla Clutch | By: Opplol.com
3. HTC Inspire/Desire 4G Tough Case Video Review | By: d-gu.com
4. Universal Kayla Combo Clutch Fashion Wallet Case from Case-Mate | By: MommyLivingTheLifeOfRiley.com
5. HTC Evo 3D case review: Case Mate Tough | By: HTCpedia.com
6. Case-Mate Barely There iPad 2 Review | By: Dan Rainer
7. Case-Mate Pop Review for Samsung Galaxy S II | By: BuyMeAnIphone.com
8. Case-Mate Jett Case for the iPhone 4 | By: Uncletone99
9. Review & Giveaway: Case-Mate Stacks for iPhone 4 | By: RunAroundTech.com
10. Case-Mate Barely There Case Review – For the Samsung Galaxy S2 | By: Samjpullen
We would also like to announce our October reviewers who will be reviewing cases for iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, Samsung Epic Touch 4G and more.
- Shawn Harvey
- Stephen Kutik
- Shawna Elkins
- Jessica Hills
- Cameron Costa
- Dave Cryer
- Teri Hardy
- Gianpy Belaunde
- Adam Saberton
- Donald Buffamanti