Halloween is just around the corner! To celebrate we’ve launched a fun new case design contest with our partner Zazzle! So give us your spookiest, scariest, ghostliest, Halloween Case-Mate case design for your chance to win a brand new iPhone 4S. Yep, you heard that right; the grand prize winner will be receiving a not-even-out-in-stores iPhone 4S. Two honorable mentions will also receive $25 Zazzle Gift Certificates. See below for prize information and details on how to enter the Zazzle Halloween Case-Mate Design Contest. Good Luck!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must be a U.S. Resident to receive the monetary prizes. International members are encouraged to participate and if chosen as the winner or a runner-up, will receive placement of their winning design on a Case-Mate cases page as well as a post in the blog.
- Grand Prize: iPhone 4S
- Honorable Mention Prizes: $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
- Create your Case-Mate case. You may submit a design for any of the new Case-Mate products, just make sure it is Case-Mate and that your design is tagged appropriately. Only one entry will be allowed per person!
iPhone4 - Create an iPhone4 ID Case | Create an iPhone4 Barely There Case | Create an iPhone4 Tough CaseiPod Touch - Create an iPod Touch Case
- “Post for Sale” your Case with the tag ZazzleHalloweenCaseContest2011 in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here)
- You’re done. Good luck!
- View Entries
- You may submit one (1) entry for this contest.
- Entry must be on a Case-Mate case.
- Entries must be received by Oct. 20, 2011 at 11:59pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the case space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Read the Official Halloween Case-Mate Contest Rules.