The Jay and Silent Bob designs we received in our last contest were so awesome that Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes asked us to turn to you once more to design official SModcast cases to represent their Internet radio empire. The winning designs will be chosen by the fellas themselves and announced in early November.
How to Enter
1. Go to www.facebook.com/casemate –and follow these directions:
2. Create and upload one of the following designs via the iPhone 4 instructions in our DIY tool: custom.case-mate.com/diy. See the bottom of this post for step-by-step instructions.
- Option 1: Submit a unique, original illustration using iconic scenes, lines and references to any of the 28 SModcast shows on Smodcast.com—make sure to include the title of the specific SModcast you are referencing in your design.
- Option 2: Submit a unique, original interpretation of the S.I.R. logo.
- Don’t submit copyrighted work. Entries containing copyrighted material will be disqualified
- Do not use clip art or photos
- Entries deemed extremely vulgar or offensive will be disqualified.
2. Download your image and submit the JPEG file in our contest form on the Case-Mate Facebook page.
3. Get your friends to vote for your design! Once the submission period has ended, Case-Mate will send the artists of the 10 designs with the most votes on the app leaderboard their design on an iPhone 4/4S case.
4. If you are having trouble submitting your design please email it with the following information to: email@example.com
- SUBJECT: SModcast Design Submission
- FULL NAME:
- BIRTHDATE (Ex. 01/11/1981):
- DESIGN NAME: (Must be less than 30 characters)
- One (1) grand prize design will be chosen and awarded $500 along with their case signed by Kevin and Jason.
- Five (5) other designs will be chosen and the designers will be awarded $100 along with their case signed by Kevin and Jason.
- The ten (10) designs with the most votes on the app leaderboard will receive an iPhone 4/4S case with their design.
- Winners will be announced in early November.
Upload your design by 12pm EST on Friday, Oct. 28, 2011.
How to Design Your SModCast Case:
1. Recommended canvas size 2000 x 1200 pixel JPEG.
2. Once you’ve created your design you’ll need to UPLOAD it into the Case-Mate DIY tool.
3. Under select your device: Choose iPhone 4.
4. Adjust your design to fit the iPhone 4 case. Make sure your design wraps around the case and meets the dotted line like in the example below.
5. Once you are happy with your design click the DOWNLOAD button under Share your design. This will download the .jpg image to your desktop.
6. Next, UPLOAD this .jpg image into the SModCast Design app on the Case-Mate Facebook Page.