We’ve released a VERY limited number of $300 Titanium iPhone 4 cases to protect against the dark forces plotting to damage, defile and destroy your fragile iPhone.
Known for its extreme and superior strength; Titanium was named for the powerful Titans of Greek mythology. This unique element has several interesting characteristics that make it technically superior to many other metals:
- Titanium is as strong as steel, but 45% lighter,
- Titanium is 30% more elastic than steel,
- Titanium is resistant to salt water, perspiration and acids,
- Titanium has a “low magnetic signature” reducing visibility to metal detectors,
- Titanium does not become magnetized,
- Titanium can only be worked with extremely hard tools,
- Titanium has an extremely high melting point of 1800 degrees Celsius,
- Titanium is believed to be the earth’s crust’s 9th most common element (about 0.6%)
- Titanium never occurs in nature as a metal.
Would you buy a Titanium case to protect your iPhone? Check it out and tell us what you think.