Father’s Day is this weekend and all the recent grads in your life are getting ready to take their next big step! So don’t waste your money on any lame gift cards when there are plenty of things that they actually want and need. Check out these ten great stylish and practical gifts for the grads and dads in your life and find out about upcoming contests where you can win some of the following on the Case-Mate Facebook Page!
For Dads & Grads
1. Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speaker ($129.99): Any Dad or Grad will be excited to get one of these handy (or should we say hands-free) little speakers! Featuring a 3 speaker stereo system and virtual surround sound, the thin speaker easily clips onto your car’s sun visor or overhead console. The voice-controlled speaker allows you to make and take calls completely hands-free. An added dual-microphone eliminates background noise, making your calls clearer than ever. Connected through Bluetooth technology, it automatically turns on and off when you enter and exit your car. The Freeway also syncs up to read GPS directions and blast your favorite tunes.
Win a Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speaker on the Case-Mate Facebook page today (6/15.) We’ll leave it up to the winner to decide if they want to gift it or keep it for them self!
For the Off-to-Work Grad
2. Tablet Cases ($34.99-$49.99): Tablets are the hottest gifts right now! Help them protect their new tablet in style — with built-in stands, these functional and fashionable tablet cases are the ideal gifts!
For the Off-Roading Dad
3. Vroom Verizon iPhone4 Case ($14.99): Whether he’s cheering from the couch or chasing down the ball, your dad will love these sports-inspired iPhone 4 cases. Customize the Tough case just for him by choosing a color combination to represent his favorite team.
For the Sporty Grad
4. iPhone 4 Torque Case ($19.99): The Torque iPhone 4 case moves with you. The sporty case features a double injection molded silicone, which provides extra durability and protection. The tire tread pattern makes it easy-to-grip, as well as protecting from impacts and falls.
For the Rugged Dad
5. Tough iPhone4 Case ($24.99): Play defense with the iPhone 4 Mix and Match Hybrid Tough case. Made from an interior silicone skin and an exterior hard shell, the strong case combines high quality protection with a custom color combination.
For the Athletic Grad
6. Decathalon Sports Armband multi-device ($14.99): Your iphone enhances the rest of your life, but can be cumbersome when excercising. The case-mate Decathlon secures your iPhone with comfortable, lightweight material that doesn’t chafe. This allows you to record, track, and report your progress without discomfort. And the screen protector ensures that your touch screen works perfectly, even after that impromptu half-marathon downtown.
For the Sophisticated Dad
7. Barely There Brushed Aluminum Case ($29.99): Think less case and more talk. The Barely There Brushed Aluminum case adds a refined touch to the slim Barely There style. Offering a layer of protection and polish, the slim iPhone case shows off more of your iPhone. Inspired by the sleek look of brushed aluminum, the refined inlay adds a clean look with an ultra-minimalist design. The gunmetal perimeter blends with the polished pattern for a contemporary style. The form fitting case slims in all of the right places.
For the Stylish Grad
8. Barely There 2 Case ($39.99): There’s an art of leaving something to the imagination. The Barely There 2 case for the iPhone 4 finds the right balance of phone to case coverage. Showing off the natural beauty of the world’s thinnest smartphone, the accessory case does so with a hint of style of its own.
For the Outdoors Dad
9. Walkabout iPad Case ($49.99): The Walkabout is made from premium leather. Snug in its protective envelope, your iPad is safe not just from the impacts and dents of life in the wild outdoors, but from stray smudges and unsightly blemishes to its screen too. To close the case, flip the leather closed and two magnets (Apple approved safe) hold it tight, keeping out dirt and moisture.
For the Proud Dad & Grad
10. Do it Yourself (DIY) Case ($34.99 – $39.99): For the new dads – our customized cell phone cases let him show off his amazing family without even having to unlock his keypad. Recent grads can design a case with their own artwork to show off their unique style.