We are proud to announce the addition of Yeasayer to our exclusive I Make My Case collection! Our I Make My Case collection has previously featured cases with customizable designs from top bands like Nine Inch Nails, No Doubt, Yo Gabba Gabba, Health and Underworld – and we’re excited to introduce even more options for our die-hard Yeasayer fans!
Win the Entire Yeasayer Collection:
We’ve teamed up with Filter Magazine to give away our entire premade collection (6 in all) of exclusive Yeasayer iPhone 4 cases! Click on the image below for more details about the contest and find out how you can enter to win all six of the cases seen below!
Yeasayer is THE hot new band hailing from Brooklyn, New York. Their music has been labled Alternative/Indie/Experimental, but their unique blend of electronic beats with catchy melodies makes us just want to label their music as plain irresistible. Some of their biggest hits include Sunrise/ 2080, O.N.E. and Madder Red — you’ve probably heard their songs playing on the radio or on popular TV shows like 90210, America’s Next Top Model and The Good Wife. In the past few years, Yeasayer has been performing at some of the biggest music festivals around like Lollapalooza, the Austin City Limits Festival and Bonnaroo.
You know that annoying feeling you get when you found an awesome band months ago and suddenly everyone is starting to obsess over them too? Well now you can have proof that you loved them first by designing your own custom Yeasayer case! Here’s how:
Want to Design Your Own Case?
1. Start by going to iMakeMyCase.com and select your DEVICE. Then click ‘Choose this Case‘.
Currently we can customize cases for the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant, Blackberry Bold 9700, Blackberry Curve 8520/9300/3GiPod Touch 4G, iPhone 3G/3GS and iPhone 4. In addition to Barely There we offer a Tough case for the iPhone 3/3GS and 4. More device options will be available soon, including iPad 2 and an ID case!
2. Once you click ‘Choose this Case‘ you will be brought to the I Make My Case gallery. Here you can scroll through all our artists and bands. Scroll to the Yeasayer case and select it by clicking on the design.
3. After you select Yeasayer, the animation will zoom you into the Yeasayer Design Studio, where you can make a custom design by using cool elements and tools.
- 1) Begin by selecting your favorite background
- 2) Then start adding some of the different design elements
- 3) You can also play around with the Mirror, Colorize or Kaleidoscope tool.
- If you want to go back a step click UNDO. If you want to start from a new canvas click RESET. If you want to save your design for later click SAVE.
TIPS from COLOURlovers:
Most of the design tools work by selecting an element — hovering over the case — and then clicking & dragging your mouse over the case to make it change, spin and flip in different directions. For instance, the Mirror Tool has a horizontal as well as vertical flip depending on where you position your mouse. The kaleidoscope can produce all sorts of wacky results the more you rotate-drag your mouse around the case. I find using the mirror and then the kaleidoscope tool one after the other produces some wild effects.
Warning from COLOURlovers: Unless you want a pre-designed NIN case, do not click on the “What Would NIN Do?” button in the Tools panel – it will take you away from your design (just hit “close” at the top of the designs to go back to your design).
The case printing is pretty high-end too. The cases are made with a 3D printing process that actually embeds the inks directly within the case. This is nicer than ink applied over a shell because it ensures your case won’t get those ugly scuff’s and scratches from every day use. The print, as you can see in the preview of my case (above image) – also completely wraps around the edge of the case. You can find more details about the printing and quality/durability in the About section of imakemycase.com.
5. Finally, once you have finished designing your case. Click SAVE and you will be taken to a screen where you can buy, download or share an image of your case on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr! You can return to edit your case by clicking EDIT.