At case-mate we strongly belive in supporting the review community. We know how much customers value independent 3rd party reviews and we want to continue to see our products being reviewed on blogs, YouTube, & Twitter. We pay very close attention to the feedback that is given and are always impressed with the level of detail reviewers provide. Most of our product development activities are a direct result of customer feedback so it is important that we stay engaged with the community.
As case-mate has continued to grow, the number of review sample requests has exploded. We literally are getting hundreds of sample requests a month through our support line, Twitter, and YouTube accounts. As much as I would like to be able to fulfill all these requests, financially it is just not possible.
To solve this problem, I am excited to announce the details of our new review samples program. Here is how the program is going to work:
- On the 15th of every month we will pick 10 random reviewers to send cases to.
- We will announce the reviewers selected on this blog.
- Reviewers will have 1 month to post the review, along with a link to the review in the comments section of the blog.
- Reviewers will be required to conduct a sweepstakes drawing to give away the review samples to their subscribers/followers/readers.
- Please, only one submission per website/channel/reviewer. You do not need to apply each month. If you apply multiple times all entries will be deleted.
If you are an active reviewer and agree to the terms above you can sign up here.
To get things started, I am going to double the samples this month and pick 20 reviewers. 10 to reviewers to review the new iPhone 3G/3GS I.D case and 10 for all other cases. You have until Tuesday night to sign up for the first month!
**Reviewers must be 18 years of age or older.**